What am I supposed to do about coverage for ineligible dependents that I have to remove?


Please refer to the section in your letter labeled “resources”. Also, at www.dsiverify.com there is a resource page with links to the US Government public health care exchanges (www.healthcare.gov) and also a link to other private exchange options.

We also have individual agents available, depending on your location, which can help you with the different options you may have available. You might also consider calling the local Social Services office, as all children under 18 are guaranteed health insurance by Federal Law.